Ratings for Dr. Andrea L. Pusic

Andrea was extremely kind and she was very nice to everyone else who was with her

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr Pusic is wonderful! My breast after mastectomy looks great and working with dr pusic was a joy. She is very accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

My breast reduction is a mess and I am having it fixed by another surgeon. I do not feel that she communicated with my surgical oncologist until the day of my surgery and it is evident in the outcome.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I feel compelled to post my overall disatisfaction with dr pusic. I have one saline implant and one silicone implant. After consulting other drs I have realized this is highly unusual and not good. I asked for my breasts to be small, as they had been. She insisted on making them larger. The nipple points out to the side of the breast. One breast is 2 inches higher than the other. I was prepared to live with this until it became too uncomfortable to sleep. Having consulted other drs they are shocked and dismayed as am I.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I also had a breast reduction with Dr. Pusic while she was still practicing in Vancouver. Not only does she have a lovely bedside manner, she is an excellent surgeon. I was in my 20's when I had my surgery and hadn't yet had any children. Dr. Pusic said she would take care to preserve as many milk ducts as possible. When my daughter was born 3 years after my surgery, I was devastated to think I might not be able to breastfeed her. Well, thanks in part to the wonderful Dr. Pusic, I was able to breastfeed exclusively. I am so grateful to her and recommend her enthusiastically and without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Andrea Pusic performed a breast reduction for me when she was practising in Vancouver, BC. I cannot begin to express how this changed my life; she is an artist. I have NO visible scars and the results were beyond anything I could have expected. It has been 4 years and my breats are as perky as the day I left the hospital. She is a lovely human being and so unusual in her approach; she showed up in the operating room in a cocktail dress and high heels. My husband said, "That can't be your surgeon!" I so regret that she left Canada - I will always have a very special place in my heart for the amazing work she did on my body.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010