Ratings for Dr. David M. Dines

I had 2 shoulder operations performed by doctor david dines,he is by far the one of the best shoulder surgions around, my shoulder is feeling great ,very knowledgable,great follow up and very competent staff.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. David Dines is just awesome. He is a world caliber shoulder pro and attends to the elite tennis players. I feel lucky to have found him and have been operated on by Dr. Dines. His staff is exceptional as well.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I had two surgeries performed by Dr Dines within a few months. I was referred to him after another couldn't find the problem. Both surgeries couldn't have gone better. Dr. Dines is one of the most caring decent doctors I have ever met. Even my mother who is a nurse couldn't said she'd never met a doctor with as great a beside manner.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

The best shoulder doctor, had rotator cuff tear. Office is very efficient, appointment scheduling in not over loaded so you do not wait long to see the doctor. Excellent bedside manner and follow up.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

You couldn't ask for a more competent and caring doctor. He explained everything very clearly, put you at your ease, and was very reassuring. After only one visit, you knew you were in good hands. (He repaired my fractured shoulder, using a device he co-created that is used by other surgeons.) Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

The best for shoulder and knee surgery. Does not look to do unnecessary surgery. Was able to help me when several other surgeons could not. I was advised by other surgeons that my shoulder was too torn to operate on. Dr. Dines was able to repair it and I am still active and playing tennis.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. David M. Dines's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1974)

Amerigroup