Ratings for Dr. Ronald S. Fishbach

Horrible experience. I was told I was to "handsome" to be sick while invasive Infection raged through my brain, lungs, and kidneys. If I was diagnosed correctly two years ago I might have a shot at surviving. Malpractice is an understatement when your probably going to die as no amount of money replaces years with your children. I'm too sick to write more. His secretary is horrible. Together they are the worst medical office I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Fishbach is an incredibly kind man and an excellent doctor. He has been my family's physician for 32 years, and has treated my father, me, my brother, and my mother. I hope he one day treats my children! He is the rare doctor that will give you the human attention you deserve. He is also an incredible diagnostician -- he was able to diagnose an illness that several other doctors had missed!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Missed several days of work because this doctor did not prescribe proper medication for observable tonsilitis. White lumps of infection growing on inflamed tonsils is not hard to figure out. He gave me the wrong pills and my infection increased because it was not treated. So, I got to pay another doctor to prescribe the appropriate meds and got to pay for another round of meds. Dr. Phillip Wainman dumped this clown for a reason!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Ronald S. Fishbach's Credentials

• Chinese

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Centene