Ratings for Dr. Siva K. Sripada

I have only good things to say about Dr. Sripada. He is neither rude, nor condesceding. He is highly intelligent, and focuses only on issues that are important and relevant. He seems non-judgemental, but is also very direct and thorough. I am extremely satisfied and highly recommend him to anyone in need of the type of services he provides.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr Sripada moved. I can't even tell you how much I miss his bedside manner, not to mention his expertise. There are not many caring doctors that make sure you do not wait and apologize if you do. On top of that, I knew Dr Sripada cared that I was in pain and wanted to minimize that. I wish him well at his new office. BTW, please come back to Livonia.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Always very nice, Never leave me waiting very long. Over all a very good experience/

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Best pain management physician I have found. Very caring, listens to you, gives his opinion, and conveys a sense of interest in your welfare. Takes as much time with you as necessary. He is moving from this area and I will miss home sorely. He is the first physician that I have trusted completely with my care.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Auto accident related. I refer to him as being the best. I went from being confined to a wheelchair to walking without pain. Dr. Sripada shows excellent judgement in treatment.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

I have been to multiple pain specialists in the last 10 years and he is by far the best. He listens! I know that seems trivial but its not. He actually listens to the complaints and works to fix them. I have a lot less pain than when I started with him. He makes you feel like he really cares about your pain. Also, he is an excellent interventionist, which means that his injections in my spine hit the right spot with little pain.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Siva K. Sripada's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1999)

GHI