Ratings for Dr. Tracy L. Cannon-Smith

After the exam and discovering that I suffer from both regular and stress incontinence, she would only focus on the regular, not the stress incontinence, which was what I was most concerned about and was the main reason I was there. I tried to explain this but she would NOT listen to me, kept insisting that I was not listening to her. Luckily, my husband was in the room and told me that I wasn't crazy. She would not listen to MY major concerns. She kept focusing on an issue that is not a problem for me. I can make it to the restroom fine and in a timely manner, thank you. The problems are when I am being active, coughing, sneezing, etc.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Cannon-Smith is a very knowledgeable doctor, responds to the patient's every concern, she will call personally after hours if you have a question, and she gives meaningful explanations. Bedside manner is the very best of any physician I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Tracy L. Cannon-Smith's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)