One of the most professional and understanding doctors I've ever met. I have an incredibly rare neurological/sleep disorder. After five years of frustration and several incorrect diagnoses, Dr. Ladesich is the one who was finally able to correctly diagnose me. Dr. Ladesich was very open and honest about my disorder (it's incurable, very rare, not well understood, doesn't respond well to treatment, and will get worse over time). He promised to do his best to help control my symptoms so I could live as normal and functional of a life as possible. I am so incredibly happy to report that he has followed through on his promise. He is not only an incredibly well educated doctor (trust me, I've met some who, despite having completed medical school, aren't very well educated), but he is also caring and compassionate. He makes me feel comfortable, and I can always be completely honest with him without the fear of being judged or looked at like I'm nuts.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. James B. Ladesich's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=866866'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

March 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=866866'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;James&quot; to &quot;James B.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Pulmonologist"

April 20, 2012