Ratings for Dr. Terry Horner

I was treated for a very bad conconcussion and couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Terry Horner is such an outstanding neurosurgeon. he was very compassionate,caring and percise during my time in his office, during my surgery and after it all. he will forever be my hero. i am so thankful that i had such an amazing doctor.... i owe my life to him... He absoutely saved my life. and for that i am forever greatful for him, his staff,receptionest and everyone at Methodist Hospital :-) God bless DR. Terry Horner

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

My friend Ann was operated on April 1st for a difficult aneurysm, expected to be in for 6 days. She went home ecstatic after 3 days! She's a tough old bird but I'm still amazed how well she came out. Must speak for the competence of Dr Horner.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I had my aneurysm burst twice at the age of 32. 5-08 and was in Methodist Hospital for 6 weeks. Besides my husband, I dont think I have ever met a more nicer, kinder intelligent man. I did not find him rude in any way, He is always very helpful and straight to the point, as Doctors should be. He has touched my life so deeply. I feel with Gods help DR. Horner saved my life and I will never forget him, and will saddly miss him when he retires,but with many hopes for a happy retirement.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Verbally abusive to patient and family member. Refuses to answer even simple questions. Rude and pompous. Sadly, is a clinical instructor for medical students and is teaching them to behave in the same manner.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

I was medically treated and cared for by Dr.Horner @ 1995 for a VERY complicated AVM. It's not completely gone and I have some difficulties in everyday life. Thank God for enabling this man to help so many people.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Terry Horner's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)