Ratings for Dr. Nicholas A. Kuhn

I went in with an unusual injury. Dr. Kuhn was very polite and professional. Little things like knocking on the door before coming in, listening before speaking (not interrupting). I gave a 4 on knowledge but honestly, the injury I went in for is RARE. He immediately investigated online, called colleagues and got back to me very quickly. He showed concern and asked me to follow up with him and asked that if anything changed that I see one of his coworkers because he would be out for two days (which I ended up having to do), which made me appreciate Dr. Kuhn even more. He has great bed-side manner. There are a few reviews online giving him low scores because he doesn't practice certain types of medicine. What these individuals don't understand is it is typical (and responsible) for a doctor to refer a patient for specific issues. If a doctor is unfamiliar with a medication/injury it is refreshing to hear "I don't know" followed by referral/or follow up. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Nicholas A. Kuhn's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med