Ratings for Dr. Alan Harris

Dr. Harris is okay for a dentist, a bit overpriced, but okay. His associates on the other hand?! How have they not been fired yet?! Where are the old associates?

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Expensive and extreme - taking my full coverage to an office with a friendly professional staff - don't need the front line attitude at the door.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Reading these comments brings back memories... I was smart enough to switch dentists a few years ago & I was amazed at how much more professional a dental practice could be... starting with the clerical staff

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

I have to take exception with the previous rating of past associates at this office. Dr. Ioannids has been my long term provider, and is a wonderful practitioner. He is compassionate, caring and highly skilled. Teaching at UofT's dental faculty also strengthens my confidence in him. He is simply the best practitioner I have EVER HAD!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

I may have given the wrong impression from my previous posting. It was not Dr Harris that provided me with such unprofessional and painful service, but one of his associates, who I understand is not longer at that practice. During the time I was a patient of Dr. Harris I found him to be extremely caring and professional and always found his work to be of very high quality. I am happy that associate his no longer at the practice but I feel sorry for his patients wherever they are.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

The worst kind of health care worker, who abuses a patient's trust in his expertise. He bilked me and my insurance company for all kinds of unnecessary services. Thanks to him, some of my teeth are history (root canals, owing to poorly done re-fillings), and others are deteriorating (bond fillings on previously healthy teeth, that have stripped the enamel and keep falling out.) Part of my mouth is almost always in pain. I am SO sorry a colleague recommended this charlatan to me and glad he's not practicing anymore. Really, really horrible. I hate having to be reminded of him and what he's done to my teeth, just about every day.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Unfortunately, people should be warned about this practice- there seems to be an extremely unprofessional culture pervading the whole office- starting with the clerical staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

What has happened to this office? When Dr. Harris and his orignial associates (Dr. Varshney and Dr. Ioanndis) were there, it was a fantastic experience. It seems like no of them are working there anymore. The new owners have done great job to make the place look good but they no clue when it comes to dealing with patients. It seems like all of the doctors are new graduates will limited experiences. I have no confidience in their ability to treat me or my friends. Sadly, after being with Dr. Harris for 15 years, I have choosen to follow his associates who have opened up a practice.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

I use to be a patient when Dr. Harris was still at the office, and I found him to be wonderful, caring and very professional. However, now it seems the office has been taken over by new dentists. Although the office has been redecorated and updated, all of the attention to detail and sense of patient importance is gone. It seems there is no longer any management and the staff is bizarre in the way they deal with people now. The new young dentists don't seem to know how to run an efficient office and the staff no longer seems to care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

I'd have to agree with the previous rating. His office is like an assembly line, with numerous Drs. working there - chances are slim that he'll be the one treating you. Staff seem to act as if they are above it all and not friendly at all. Felt like just a number and his fees seem to be more expensive than other Dentists. Nicely decorated office, but I felt like I was footing the bill for it. I no longer go there.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007