Ratings for Dr. Shieva L. Ghofrany

I've never met a more caring doctor and person. She's always checking in on me - even when I've seen another dr in the practice. She's the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Stunning on Every Dimension - Dr. Ghofrany is deeply knowledgeable, dedicated and concerned about her patients. She delivers excellence, education, dedication, and kindness. She has the highest energy that will lift any patient's spirit. She is a stunning doctor and woman. There isn't enough stars to rate her on every dimension.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. G and the entire staff are outstanding. I've been a labor & delivery nurse for 15 years, at the hospital in which they deliver their patients at. I've had the honor & privilege to work with all the MD's, in their group. In addition, they delivered all 3 of my own children. That speaks volume in itself, when a labor & delivery nurse chooses her own OBGYN group to go to! 100 percent trust them with my life & my babies lives. Their care, skill, compassion & professionalism continues to amaze me!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

She is the best doctor ever. She is well informed and delightful. Cannot recommend someone more highly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Have seen Dr. Gofrany since 2005. She is a wonderful doctor. Her patience, kindness, and gentle humor make every visit easy and comforting. Do not hesitate if you are considering using her as your dr. Wonderful person, excellent care. I lost a pregnancy a few years ago, I was helped tremendously by her candor and advice.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr g is the best i have been seeing her since 2005, when i go to my appointment she makes me feel comfortable, she cares about my concern i recocommend her to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I was recommended to this doctor from a friend when i was pregnant. I was a young mother and Mrs. Ghofrany made my life which at the time was stressfull very at ease. She helped me out at one of the worst and best times. She was very personable and helpful to my every need. I would highly recommende her with the up most respect for not only have a high level of professionalism in her practice but her character as a person i could relate to .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I am in my mid-50's and have been a patient of Dr. Ghofrany's for about 3 yrs and was referred to her by a colleague after my gyn dr. of 20-plus years retired. She completely destresses a given situation and makes one feel very comfortable (like my former dr.) which I really appreciate! I've never had to wait more than a few min within my appt time and have always found the staff to be helpful. She has always been very responsive in following up on test results, etc. She has a winning way and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Ghofrany, and she put me at ease. I will reccommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I moved near by and came this practice during my 7th month of my second pregnancy. All three of the doctors came highly commemorated by quit a few people. I have never been so happy with a medical group. I have never had to wait long and have been able to schedule appointments with ease. Each doctor was knowledgeable, friendly and patient. The staff has been wonderful, always nice and helpful. I could keep writing wonderful things but I think you get the point. A+

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Dr. Shieva L. Ghofrany's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1999)