Dr. Albert J. Haddad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Albert J. Haddad

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removal in the middle of Nov by Dr Hadded. The whole procedure brought me zero pain and went smoothly. During the operation I was out before i knew it (i opted for full sidation). When i was coming out of sedation I realized that everything was already done. In my opinion one of the staff members wasn't too friendly and obnoxious while i was still waking up but everyone else was great, especially my recovery nurse, he was awesome! During at home recovery i felt sore and pressure on my wounds but felt zero pain even though stitches were used. Now the wounds are healing and I started to eat regular food slowly and normally since it has already been two weeks. I returned for my post-operation with Dr. Hadded who checked my wounds to make sure everything was fine. I'm glad and grateful to Dr.Hadded. You did a good job on my wisdom teeth, much appreciated! I would strongly recommand Dr. Hadded.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

I used his services at 4 différents times and I was never disappointed. Very nice, helpful and he love his job !

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

I had 4 wisdom teeth (2 impacted) extracted recently with Dr. Haddad. It was a smooth and flawless experience. Recovery time was minimal; barely any swelling and pain and I was back to eating normally within a week. No one could even tell I had an extraction. Any questions were quickly answered over the phone with his staff. My surgery was completed under general anesthesia and took about 30 minutes. I would recommend Dr. Haddad for any tooth extractions.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

I had 3 wisdom teeth (2 impacted) extracted and it was the quickest experience. I think it was faster than when I removed my first 1 upper wisdom tooth. He knows what he is doing! All of the nurses are awesome too, I call all of the time with post operative questions and they are so friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Great office. Nice doctor. Really happy with the work I had done. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Considering that I had 4 teeth extracted, this was a really good experience. Better than I could have expect.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Haddad is simply the best - not only because he is an extremely technically skilled surgeon, but because he communicates clearly and honestly and shows genuine care for his patients. I'm truly grateful to him and his amazing team for making wisdom teeth removal so easy and painless.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

My experience at this clinic was very positive. I was referred to Dr. Haddad by my dentist to have a wisdom tooth removed. Dr. Haddad was very professional, kind and empathetic. He explained the procedure, possible ridks, what to do/not do before the procedure especially because I chose to have anesthesia. The day of the procedure, the 9th of April, everything went so smooth, I awoke to the lovely nurse telling me the procedure was done, didn’t feel any pain. He is a very friendly and skilled surgeon with an amazing team. I’m usually petrified to go to a dentist but this experience has changed my mind. Thanks Dr. Haddad and team! Kudos!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

bottom line...dr. haddad is a smart, caring and skilled surgeon. his staff is great and office is top notch. if you need a surgeon he is your man.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed during a deep sedation, including 2 impacted at bottom. The staff were very friendly and professional when setting everything up. I was worried there would be side effect such as nausea associated with sedation, but there was none! Dr. Haddad was very skilled and professional, there was minimal pain after surgery during recovery. Now only 5 days passed since the surgery, but I can almost eat like a normal person. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Albert J. Haddad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Albert Haddad received his Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) at Université Laval in Quebec City in 1999. He completed a one year General Practice Residency at the Toronto General Hospital, University Health Networks in Toronto (1999-2000). Subsequently, he completed a Masters degree and specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Anesthesia at the University of Toronto (2000-2004) and a fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital (2004-2005). He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentist of Canada and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology as well as Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He is a staff Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at the Hospital for Sick Children. He is also a clinical instructor in the Department of Oral Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto. He has a special interest in implant dentistry and pediatric oral surgery. On a personal level, he enjoys cooking, photography and is a Master Scuba Diver.

• English
  • French

• Université Laval (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2004)

• Dental implant surgery