You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott L. Havsy

Dr. Scott L. Havsy's Ratings

This Dr. is a god send for people who need an honest opinion from a doctor who is ok telling it like it is. He went out of his way, on Saturday, to attend an IME for me. He charged a Hershey bar. This Dr. is saved my bacon against IME doctors that were hired to tell the court that I had no impairment from two neck fusions. I am a welder and the neck is deeded to bend. Five star rating for this Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing dr havsey for 7 years now and are more than happy with his care. He actually reviews your records and doesn't forget about you and your case. We will continue to see him as long as he is in practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Fantastic doctor. I see some patients on here rating him low .....because they didn't get what they wanted. All right minded doctors would deny someone coning in just for pain meds. He and his front desk lady are very considerate and amazing. Thank you very much. LG

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Fantastic doctor with a vast knowledge in pain management. I couldn't ask for a better person to understand where the patient is coming from. He actually listens and chooses the best treatment modality. I would highly recommend this doctor for all your painful needs. Be prepared to talk in depth about your medical condition, he's very intelligent and it shows. Thanks for helping me live my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][535442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Dr Havsy has been my attending physician on an L&I claim for almost 2 years. And although we havent always seen eye to eye he has been the only doctor involved in my case that has been honest and straight forward with me. If it wasnt for Dr. Havsy I dont know where I would be. He has been right about every diagnosis he has made when some of the best surgeons couldnt get it right. If your just looking for an unlimited supply of pain meds look elsewhere. Doc can be brash and I suppose come across as arrogant at times. But I like his approach and you always know where you stand. I would recomend him to anyone needing a specialist in his field.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][535437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

doctor Havsy is an amazing doctor, He is one of the few that acutaly listens and helps, so far and few anymore he is truly apericated..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr Hasvy is very knowledgeable and resourceful in pain management. My neck has 3 bad discs. He sent me to receive nerve blocks. He tracks medication usage , and practices detailed drug testing and requires bringing in meds every month to receive a refill. This is admirable considering the people who abuse drugs. His quality medical reporting has been beneficial to my attorneys as well as being treated by him. I recommend Dr. Hasvy to anyone in pain serious about wanting to receive the best quality care. I currently have pain but is very managable with his treatment. I enjoy the office staff prompt in answering the phones, setting appointments and placing me in a room.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][535439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Even with a busy practice like Dr Havsy has, he still took the time to sit down with me and go over symptoms, medicine, and how to get me better and pain free. He is quite knowledgable and at the end we had a plan and he even put the wheels in motion. I can't thank him enough. As I said he is very busy and you must follow his directions. If you do you will get better. If you are just looking for drugs go someplace else as he will make you document all narcotics, just so you know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Havsy is a self employed hard working MD with a lot of real life medical experience and expertise. He spends a good amount of time with me in the exam room and really goes to bat for me when I get the inevitable denials for medical treatments, goods or services from my sometimes less than caring insurance providers. There is a difference between the independant MD's and the HMO and group Doctors...caring or at least having the time to care. PS WARNING: Disregard the drug addicted ex-patients and want-to-be patients who were denied RX's for recreational use who use this forum for mindless bitter retaliations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

I can remember sitting in Dr. Havsy’s office almost in tears at my first appointment a year ago. As I explained what was happening, he began reviewing the medical reports I provided. All of a sudden he looked up and said you have “Reflexive Sympathetic Dystrophy”. I had never heard of this condition before, but as I listened, I realized Dr. Havsy hit it right on the nose. For the first time in years a doctor actually took the time to listen, too understand, and too look at the “Big Picture” instead of simply treating the immediate symptoms. My outlook has changed considerably thanks to him and I am now able to spend more quality time with my son and family. Dr. Havsy has literally saved my life. To call him a “World Class Physician” is an understatement. Furthermore, he is a caring and compassionate doctor who is truly concerned about his patient’s welfare, however he expects you to work as hard as he does. J.W

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][535433].votes_count ]]