Ratings for Dr. Tuvana Bain

Does anyone have the email address to Dr. Tuvana Bain I am trying to sell the domain drbane.com

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. CHAKOTE was awesome! I took my mom to see him and She was so happy and so comfortable. He was the first doctor she ever listened to about taking her cholesterol medications, and that's saying a lot,HE is very humble and caring.He is the best doctor in ny.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr Bain is awesome. She was my doctor in Brooklyn before I moved upstate. She answers emails! She has a wonderful bedside manner and personal attention to my concerns. I am still trying to find a doctor like her in the Hudson Valley or Westchester areas.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Absolutely agree with previous raves. Enormously thorough, thoughtful and responsive. Just plan nice. AND SHE DOES EMAIL. I can refill prescriptions etc without even getting on the phone. Hugely helpful. Can't recommend her too highly. Staff better than it was when she was at LICH but anywhere near as good as she is.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Best doctor I've ever had. Excellent listener, superb bedside manner, extremely caring, always goes beyond the call. I recommended her to a good friend who had seen three other doctors that completely missed her cancer. Dr. Bain took the time to evaluate her quickly and sent her immediately for necessary tests. Dr. Bain cut through red tape, placing the phone calls herself and set up her care right away with a top-ranking doctor at Memorial Sloan Kettering. And the best thing? My friend is still around. To ask Dr. Bain, she doesn't even think she did anything out of the ordinary. Truly an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

rare and exceptional talent, combined with easy ability to relate to anything said to her, this is a superb doctor to work with and improve your own health. she encourages your own active participation, as any fine doctor should.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr. Bain is the best primary care physician I have ever had. I have a serious medical condition and she stays in good touch with my GI and always follows up when appropriate. She takes as much time as you need with her and makes smart referrals. She can also be reached on email. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

One of the best physicians I've ever seen. Extremely thorough and attentive. Is persistant in getting to the bottom of all problems. Especially wonderful - she responds to your emails, which is a first in my lifetime. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for excellent medical treatment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

Good listener, careful, thorough, smart. She doesn't accept visits from drug reps and is cautious when handing out prescriptions. Only downside is she's extremely difficult to get in to see, because she has a part-time schedule and way too many patients. .. so you'll likely end up with a far interior doctor if you need instant attention.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2005

Dr. Tuvana Bain's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1997)