Ratings for Dr. Hani H. El Kommos

I haven't seen him myself, but based on someone I know who did, he totally had her cast wrong! Fingers turned yellow. Was way too tight. And accused her of drug seeking and refused her any medication, even an anti-inflammatory. This woman has never in her life taken a pain medication! She found a new Doctor immediately and they could not believe his incompetent physical treatment and horrible manner he accused her of being. An attorney will be happening. Do not go to him! I hope he stops practice! July 2017

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been to Dr. Kommos 3 times. What a jerk. Never going back again. He is unprofessional. Doesn't ask any questions and surly doesn't answer any. 3 visits and my total time with him amounted to 3 min.. I can't bend over. Can hardly walk.,i have a severe condition with my back and my job is very physical. He got mad with me when I complained to staff how he just leaves you with a 30 second visit. So he would not give me a note to miss work. The nurse said how dare I complain. I was lelf feeling. Insulted berated and I'm still a 10 in pain. I say close the whole building down. I have never been treated so badley. If you look at comments you see way more bad than good. Run. Don't look back

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

HORRIBLE doctor! NO sympathy for the patient. Struts in for a few seconds, makes an idiot comment "I've seen much worse," then leaves the room. Then everything else is done by assistants. Doesn't listen. Doesn't care. One cast was too tight and may have caused nerve damage. Didn't prescribe any physical therapy for an 86 yr old who'd been in a wheelchair for two months (broken arm & boot on foot). Had to see a second doctor who immediately prescribed several therapies and was VERY concerned about the condition of her limbs (this was several weeks after the cast/boot had been removed). Based on our experience, If you care about your health, stay away from this man!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

This man .... I'm not going to call him a doctor is the worst I've ever had . It seems also he doesn't care for Americans my opinion . Any how he did a knee replacement a year ago this knee is still swollen and giving me pain I'm seeing a second opinion doctor and to find out and lots of money more my knee has to be redone because the knee replacement Elkommos put in is to big and loose and a piece isn't laying right . I told Elkommos 2 weeks after something is wrong with it . This guy can care less about his patients ... A law firm has been contacted.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Worst "doctor " I've ever seen. Seems to have a problem with women. Barely glanced at the X-rays, said to come back in 3 weeks, didn't say what I needed to do in the meantime. Didn't introduce himself. Was crude and didn't care or ask about pain. Was rough with my foot and didn't wash his hands. Took another male patient first even though I had been there over two hours and this guy just got there. Do yourself a favor and go to a different provider because seeing him for all of 3 minutes was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Just left his office he glanced at the MRI report and x ray did a short exam said the herniated disc was mild however the report stated was moderate to severe. He was talking with another Dr. In the hall about getting blamed in a law suit for delay of care. I called another Dr. for appointment as soon as I got home. I seen him before and he help me but not this time.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

My mom fell and broke her right arm and couldn't move her left hand. He took xrays and obviously didn't even look at them. He hurt her so bad that she screamed out and cried. He put her in a cast and said her other hand was find. We left and within hours she got worse. We took her to another orthopedist and found out that the cast was wrong. She had broken her arm in two place, needed immediate surgery. Not only that, her other hand was also broken. Dr. El Kommos needs to step down. He is an awful physician. His bedside manner is the worst I've ever seen as well. I'm talking to an attorney today. Ugh!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I am 65 years old and have been a patient of Dr. El Kommos for over 20 years. He has treated me for many different reasons. Some include surgery to repair a broken ankle in a skiing accident, both rotator cuffs and was able to correct a problem with my hand that I thought I would have to live with forever. All the surgeries have been very successful. I even allowed him to operated on my Mother and she was extremely pleased. He is the most skilled, highly respected and ethical surgeon I have ever had the pleasure meeting. I have recommended him to many of my friends and they have been just as gratified. He would be the only doctor I would trust for any orthopedic reason. Thank you Dr. El Kommos!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Five years ago, I could not put weight on my left leg without severe and continuing pain (10 of 10)Dr elKommos said "there was something" he saw on the MRI. Squeezed nerve, and cyst growing around spine was removed by him. Function returned. Maybe not the best "bedside manner", but a good surgeon. Am seeing him now for problems on the other side of spine.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

My daughter went to this man on 8/2 for injuries in auto accident on 7/10. He barely looked at the xrays & didn't look at CAT scans taken at ER. He said you're not hurt. He asked whose fault the accident was? What difference did it make who was at fault? She told DR the air bag exploded, hit her in the chest, & the skin on her breasts had broken & bruised. He pulled her blouse out & looked down (****). What would have happened if I hadn't been there? He said there’s no bruising. If he looked at the forms he would know the accident was 2 weeks ago. So they were no longer visible. He asked if she had children. What difference does it make? He said she needed PT. She told him she was continuing PT with chiropractor. As he walked away he said if she’s not better in reasonable amount of time to bring her back. I asked what was reasonable amount of time? He snapped this is whiplash it could take 18 months. How was I supposed to know what was his idea was of a reasonable amount of time

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Hani H. El Kommos's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1976)