Ratings for Dr. Anthony Echezona

Call ahead of your appointment, if they are behind they tell you to come later so you don't have to wait so long.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

How do I get in touch with Dr. Echezona? I've been trying for 2 days and cannot get through. I would be very nice if I could leave just a call back number so I don't have to keep trying to get through without success. A good doctor but needs to work on the business side of his practice.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Don't count on Dr. Echezona, he is nearly impossible to get in to see in a timely manner. When I have gotten into see him I've waited up to two hours past my set appointment time. And, when I told him about my troubles with focusing in school and my deteriorating mental state he passed it off as if it were nothing. Not a fan.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

This man is a gem.Great personality, caring, attentive and always gives you the time you need to address your concerns. Getting in to see him isn't easy though . He takes lots of time off and being able to get through on the phone is always a challenge.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Best doctor Ever .. I have seen him for almost 8 years now he's very patient an always takes the time to answer all my questions, great with the kids and and goes above when trying to figure out what the problem is ..

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Best doctor in GP. I can go a year without seeing him and when I do see him he remembers everything. I hope he never leaves grande prairie.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr Echezona is very knowledgeable and I never feel rushed. That's probably why his appointments run late, but I'm okay with waiting if I'm going to get whatever time I need as well!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Any time that I have had to wait more than a few minutes was because a patient ahead of me decided to bring along the whole family, thereby taking up 4 times the amount of time allotted -- or Dr.Echezona was held up at the hospital. An emergency should always take precedence. Yes, he is booking two weeks ahead BUT when you speak to his capable nurse and explain the problem, she uses her Triage experience and determines the urgency. I have been told to come right in! Dr.Echezona truly cares about your whole family and that is an important part of diagnosis!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I'm surprised there has been no comments on getting in to see Dr Echezona. I find him to be a good Doctor but impossible to get through to his office on the phone and then my appointments are always 2-3 weeks out. This only works for preventative appointments but does not bode well if you're sick. I have just tried getting through on the phone for 2 weeks and have not been successful. The current message is also outdated by 5 days so I have no idea if he's actually in the office. Very frustrating and will consider switching doctors.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Best family doctor by far!! Very kind, compasionate, helpful man!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013