Ratings for Dr. John S. Anderson

Dr. Anderson is the best foot doctor in Jacksonville... Been going to him for over 10 years....

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Anderson helped me so much. Dr. Heekin's group said I would need my knee replaced in near future and NEVER took an x-ray of my right ft. Dr. A. had his staff make orthopedic's for my shoes and now I feel great and NO knee replacement. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

GREAT Thank You!!!!Dr. Anderson had to do surgery on my tendon on the back of my heal and did a Great Job again Thanks.:))))

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Anderson was just amazing. He and his staff were friendly and professional, and I felt comfortable on my first visit. I feel confident I chose a great podiatrist and definitely recommend Dr. Anderson.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Anderson and Dr. Yant are the best out there, and they truley care about their patients..

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

The best experience every. Very nice and has the best foot knowledge. Dr Anderson Rocks. Will go back to him again for my next foot experience.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr Anderson is one of the kindest, most professional doctors I have dealt with..would recommend him to anyone. Susan Chepenik

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

What a releif it was to find Dr. Anderson. He sat down, looked at my foot, went over the xrays and stated a plan of action. Hard to find a good Doc like this one.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr Anderson is absolutely Awesome!! My initial diagnosis from the ER Dr, was totally incorrect. Dr. Anderson took every step and effort to get my foot completely taken care of and on the path for a full recovery. He is very straight forward in his care process, but also very caring. The other really nice thing is that he remembers who you are as his patient and your case. His staff is absolutely wonderful. Very polite, patient, and punctual. Low wait time to see the Dr's.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I have never waited for Dr. Anderson. He is always on time for my appts. He just did my neuroma surgery on Friday the 13th and I feel awesome already. Still can't walk on it, but hoping to this weekend.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. John S. Anderson's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)