Ratings for Dr. Brad L. Bernacki

I played soccer in college and had several ankle injuries. I came to Dr. Bernacki for a second opinion regarding my ankle instability. Compared to the first doctor I went to he actually sat down on my level and looked me in my eyes after giving me a full exam. He went over my x-rays in my MRI and explained everything in common sense terms. I had a procedure performed in the follow-up care was excellent. I am now actively playing soccer again. Couldn't be more thankful. What an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

My experience was excellent ! Great doctor. Great bedside manner and very efficient!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr Bernacki is very knowledgeable, compassionate and very efficient. He definitely know his stuff! I had visited several doctors regarding my Achilles tendon injury and he not only made the correct diagnosis immediately but was able to return me to my preinjury level after a complex tendon reconstruction. I recommend him without reservation to anyone in need of orthopedic medical care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Bernacki is a compassionate and highly skilled surgeon. I would suggest that anyone in Columbus Ohio schedule an appt with him. You will not be sorry. His professionalism and ability to listen to the patient were outstanding. His staff is excellent as well getting back to asap on any question or medication issue. I would trust this doctor with my life!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Bernacki talks to everybody like they're either total idiots or medical doctors -- he doesn't explain things very well and his office staff are not very friendly nor helpful. They are almost NEVER on time.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

He is rude,never answers a question and doesn't need to be a dr. I will never go back to him or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Brad L. Bernacki's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Affinity Insurance Services
Hill Physicians Medical Group
Multiplan
Pacific Foundation For Medical Care
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)
Workers Comp