Ratings for Dr. Deetta Gray

Was talked into 2 $500 syringes of Belotero for plumper lips and reducing frown lines. Dr Gray moves quickly and always acts like she doesn't have time for you, when you are paying her so much money. Did not get any results with Belotero, so don't waste your money on this. My lips were full (probably from swelling more than anything), then did not maintain their fullness, and "frown lines" were not improved. Waste of $1000.00

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Compared to other dermatalogists I have been to before moving here I found her to be not very thorough at all. She seems more interested in selling cosmetic procedures. I also had botox which did not take for the first time ever. Will not return!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr Gray is one of the most professional healthcare providers I have seen. She provided me with a lot of information which helped me to be more comfortable in proceding with my treatment. I know that some doctors can come off sounding pushy and that they are just trying to sell their products or more expensive procedure but Dr Gray seemed very open and honest. I was more than pleased with her services.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Gray has a very good bedside manner,I felt very comfortable with her and she is very knowledgeable, I would go back to see her again.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Deetta Gray's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA