Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Lohrbach

I had a choice of a well known and respected orthopedic doctor ten minutes from my home or Dr. Lohrbach who was forty-five minutes away. I saw both doctors and choose Dr. Lohrbach. The first doctor would not use the latest anterior hip replacement approach. After only two weeks I am walking with only a cane and zero restrictions. Pain has been minimal and I have been only taking Tylenol. Do your research homework like I did and then make an informed decision. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lohrbach to anyone. A total professional.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I had simple ankle break. Dr. Lohrbach performed 4 FAILED surgeries. I got a staph infection that destroyed ankle joint. He released me and said there was nothing more he could do. I am now permanently disabled. He was rude and made me feel like it was my fault that the surgeries didn't work. Stay away from him, please!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

That's what this "doctor" sees - just a walking or rather hobbling dollar sign. Stray far from him if you are in need of an orthopedic surgeon. Save time, money, and frustration and go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Brian L. Lohrbach's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)