Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Lohrbach

Just over a year since my bilateral knee replacement and my knees do not bend beyond 95°. They are painful from a minor annoyance to a full on incapacitation. 2nd opinion: I'm "lucky - it could be so much worse". Implants used are over 30 years old - very concerning considering all the advancement in implant technology in that time. Walking, bending, kneeling are all difficult to impossible. Pain management from the beginning was sub-par including an instance where one prescription couldn't be filled by no less than 3 pharmacies because "nobody makes that anymore". Dr. Lohrbach's response to my tearful pleas for help with the pain at my 2 week follow-up was, "Your left knee is slightly worse? Must be because I'm right-handed." Humor? Really? I do NOT recommend Dr. Lohrbach. He's a factory surgeon (get em in, get em out), he has no empathy or bedside manner and his abilities are specious. Any doctor who uses out-dated technology so blatantly should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I had a choice of a well known and respected orthopedic doctor ten minutes from my home or Dr. Lohrbach who was forty-five minutes away. I saw both doctors and choose Dr. Lohrbach. The first doctor would not use the latest anterior hip replacement approach. After only two weeks I am walking with only a cane and zero restrictions. Pain has been minimal and I have been only taking Tylenol. Do your research homework like I did and then make an informed decision. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lohrbach to anyone. A total professional.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I had simple ankle break. Dr. Lohrbach performed 4 FAILED surgeries. I got a staph infection that destroyed ankle joint. He released me and said there was nothing more he could do. I am now permanently disabled. He was rude and made me feel like it was my fault that the surgeries didn't work. Stay away from him, please!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

That's what this "doctor" sees - just a walking or rather hobbling dollar sign. Stray far from him if you are in need of an orthopedic surgeon. Save time, money, and frustration and go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Brian L. Lohrbach's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med