Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Kropf

Very thorough, simply the best internist I have come across.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Kropf refused to give me the same prescription for essential blood pressure medicine that he had prescribed for years because I lost my business and could not afford a visit to the office. His staff demanded $75 . He talks all during the visit and in all honesty it is all technical jargon which you could not possible understand.He even talked while taking my blood pressure. He also failed to give a prostate exam with my yearly check-up.With so many good doctors in the area I would strongly suggest you visit one of them and avoid Dr.Kropf. This is not like going to a supermarket. This is your life. Dr. Kropf knows my getting a prescription for my high blood pressure is truly a matter of life and death and without it a stroke or heart attack is a very real possibility. For $75 he will save my life. Without $75 he will not give the prescription and that is the truth. I asked for my medical records and his staff refused to send my records.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

He is the best internist I have ever met. I have complete confidence in him. And he is a walking medical encyclopedia.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Mark J. Kropf's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Jefferson, NY