Ratings for Dr. Patricia Powers

My Daughter has seen Dr.Powers for around 2 years.. she has a thyroid disorder. Dr.Powers is an amazing Doctor and without her we would never have learned the things we have and come as far as we have.. Love her and would recommend her to anyone needing a top notch up to date Doctor.. Thanks you Dr.Powers for all you have done to help us! Thanks to Dr. Power's great advise and knowledge as of Monday My Daughter's TSH antibodies are now normal!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Powers was very rude and unprofessional. I was treated as a second class citizen in her office. She was not rude to my child but her behavior with me left me never wanting to return to her facility again. I refuse to see Dr. Powers ever again and would not suggest her to friends at all.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Powers was a Godsend to our family. She is most knowledgeable about our daughter's diabetes, her treatment and more than that, a wonderful source of education and support for my wife and myself. She has made herself available to us even on days off, when she's not on call, etc. How many doctors do you know that give patient's her cell phone number?

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008