Ratings for Dr. Rick A. Shacket

Excellent surgeon and such a terrific bed side manner! I had a condition which caused me a lot of discomfort and worry. He did surgery right away and was reassuring and calm. He also called me right back when I had a question which I really like. I am having him do my colonoscopy, too.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Shacket is a very good surgeon. I did a sphincterotomy procedure on me. He provided me with all the necessary medications for comfort, not only for pain, but for sleep, any urinary discomfort. I had to cal him after surgery and ask him to give me another prescription, and he took care of things immediately. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Very kind, thorough and excellent surgeon who calls back when you have a question. What more can I say? I had a very painful condition and I am not in pain anymore.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Great doctor! Diagnosed my hemmorhoids and did an office procedure that took 15 minutes. It would not be a simplification that this procedure changed my life. I had seen other docs that did not treat me correctly. Dr. Shacket did and was caring and sweet, too.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Outstanding doctor and surgeon. I had painful hemorrhoids. I couldn't sit without extreme discomfort. He did surgery and now I am PAIN FREE. And he calls you right back with questions. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I can only say wonderful things about Dr. Shacket. If you need a proctologist then run to him. He is an excellent surgeon and is a very nice man. He fixed my fistula and 2 other doctors had not been able to. Go to him if you need help.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Shacket is an excellent surgeon. I had a complicated hemerrhoid and I am now pain free. He called me right back late at night and was very caring. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Totally misdiagnosed problem, did unnecessary procedures and wanted to do more! Very evasive when you ask Dr.Shacket questions about his treatments. PATIENTS BEWARE!!! Read about him on the internet!!! Google his name!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Great doc. It could have been a really uncomfortable visit but Dr. Shacket made me feel very at ease. I recommend him totally

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Wonderful doctor. I was impressed that he was able to do a colonoscopy right in his office with no pain and discomfort. He was prompt and his office staff were friendly and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008