Ratings for Dr. Wyatt C. Fowler

I just had my right breast removed due to cancer by Dr. Wyatt Fowler. He is wonderful. He takes his time and explaines everything. I felt at ease before the surgery. The best surgeon around.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Best Surgeon in Charlotte. I would not trust anyone else to do my surgery. He has saved so many lives its unbelievable. He is definately a Dr who actually works for his money and takes the time to know you and your condition before acting on decisions.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I have been having ongoing problems with my breasts for awhile. Other doctors just brushed me off( probably because I am young), never fully explained anything and kept making me do more tests( probably to suck up as much money as possible). My breasts just got worse. The first time I saw Dr. Wyatt Fowler He listened to everything, explained everything to where I actually understood what was going on and within days I was having surgery. I never want to go to anyone else. Dr. Wyatt Fowler has compassion that I haven't seen from a doctor in many years. He actually sat down next to me and talked. He made me feel like a person and not a number and his staff definitely follows his lead. They make you feel like you are at home. I wished God would make more doctors and staff like Dr. Fowler and his staff. God bless them.---Amber

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I had to have a tram flap and reconstruction to the right breast due to having cancer there four times. Dr. Fowler explained the proceedure, who he suggested to work with for the reconstruction, and answered all my questions in a very pleasant and professional manner. He knew I was scared. Even though I had prior surgery to the area, I did not have reconstruction. My cancer reappeared in my scar tissue and the proceedure involved removing all the skin and tissue all the way to the ribs. He explained why he was doing the particular proceedure and the possible outcomes. He was very empathetic and carring in the way he delivered the information to me. Though it was a very painful and unpleasant proceedure, his professionalism and caring got me through it.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Fowler has operated on me, a family member and several of my friends. I saw three surgeons (even cancelled on one a few days before my procedure b/c I was uncomfortable) and he was, without doubt, the best. He was in the AirForce and you can see it in his professionalism (but he is the kindest, quietest, most compassionate MD I have ever met). Almost a foot of snow fell the night before my surgery and he arrived on time for my 7am surgery (while most of the other MDs were calling in and cancelling). I worked in healthcare for 6 years in Charlotte and he had a fantastic reputation, with all of the healthcare staff, for both being extremely talented and also extremely kind. Other than my OB, he is the best MD I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Fowler did an extensive surgery that was undoubtedly very difficult: colon cancer and bowel resection in the context of prior irridated tissue. His work saved my life. Not only am I pleased with the results (obviously) but I can report that he is very attentive with follow up, and explains everything with great care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Wyatt C. Fowler's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med