Ratings for Dr. David J. Uptmore

Great experience with the staff and doctor. Really helped my problem.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

My first appointment:We were waiting for a long time before we met the doctor.Finally i could see Dr Uptmore and with out any kind of diagnosis(looking it from distance)for Acne he prescribed me medicine.The Doc spoke to me for 5-10mins. Nurse informed me that I could call them in case the prescriptions were expensive.I called over 20 times left 4-5 VM either no one answered or never called me back.I purchased all the medicines to give a try.Nothing he prescribed ever worked.I was upset but I thought I'll give a 2nd shot.The front desk was rude and told me she will give only 15 mins (by11:45a.m) to reach here otherwise She will cancel it.Fighting with horrible traffic I reached there at 11:48 a.m (I was coming from Downtown) the front desk ask me to take seat.After 5 min she came back and told me U have to rescheduled your appointment as I came outside of the allowed extended time.We had taken the day off and drove 20 miles,we expected some consideration.

Submitted May 3, 2014

Excellent service, kind knowledgable doctor with a great bedside manor. Would definitely recommend and return to clinic.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. David J. Uptmore's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2003)