Ratings for Dr. Louis M. Mendelson

dr MENDELSON IS THE BEST ALLERGIST I HAVE EVER GONE TO, AND I HAVE BEEN, TO MANY OVER MY 50 YEARS. VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER AND HE CAN NEVER BE REPLACED.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Mendelson is great with kids. He actually looks right at my son and talks to him and jokes with him. My son often doesn't like going to the doctor and won't answer questions or do what they ask. But Dr. Mendelson makes him feel so at ease that he does anything he's asked and leaves laughing at all the jokes and talking about his appointment for the rest of the day. Dr. Mendelson makes sure I understand the diagnosis and treatments and that we are all comfortable before we leave the office. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mendelson to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Mendelson helped us through a very difficult time, he is very attentive to children and adults. He took his time.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Louis M. Mendelson's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1965)

Top Hospitals in West Hartford, CT