Ratings for Dr. Eric Watts

Dr. Watts is has been the doctor to my husband and my son for 15 years. He is very thoughtful, competent, and caring. When my doctor is unavailable, I always seek an appointment with Dr. Watts.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Eric Watts has been my family doctor since I was 22, I am now 43. He has been an excellent doctor to myself and both my children and even delivered my second child. He is very respectful and nonjudgemental and a very caring doctor. I would also say he is very honest, if he is not sure what course of treatment you need, he will send you to an appropriate specialist and would never guess at what you need. very few doctors are so great and yet so humble as he is.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Watts has been my doctor for almost 30 years. I've moved from Richmond to Langley then Abbotsford then White Rock and I will not change doctors. Here's the funny thing, if I tell my family that I've been to see the doctor, they always say "Oh really? How is HE?" That's how fond of him we are.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Watts for over 15 years and am fully satisfied with the professionalism and help he has given me over this time. I value his advice greatly and appreciate the positive testimony he receives from all who see him. I highly recommend him as a personal and family physician and will continue to see him for the next chapter of my life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Watts is fabulous with my young children. They are both shy and he handles them so well. I feel fortunate that he is our doctor. His is gentle, thoughtful and spot on with his assessments. He listens well gives us advice/medicine that is suited to our needs and context.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr. Watts has been my family dr just a couple months ago. He has been very patience everytime I see him and the ladies at the front desk are very kind and polite, and in fact very knowledgeable. Dr. Watts even offered to take on my husband as his new patient so that we can both use the same doctor. Dr. Watts is also very knowledgeable, in a way where I feel I can trust him! I feel lucky that I have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Watts has been my doctor for over 25 years, and has always helped me with all my injuries and sicknesses in a professional and respectful manner.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Doctor watts has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is an amazing doctor and am very thankful for him and the fabulous ladies at the front desk.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Watts has been our family doctor since he took bought his practice from my previous doctor so I inherited him and have been most thankful these past many years. He is the utmost professional and caring doctor you could wish for. He has seen our family through trials and tribulations; always taking time to listen and show empathy. We moved from Richmond to Cloverdale almost 14 years ago but we would never even consider changing doctors - we would rather drive the distance to see Dr. Watts and get the excellent care we have always received than consider another physician. He is the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Watts is a not only a great doctor but a complete gentleman. I'm a 25 year old male, and many doctors have been condescending to me about small bad habits I have. Dr Watts is the opposite of this behaviour and I feel completely comfortable around him. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014