Ratings for Dr. Robin J. Iversen

After more than three months of pain and the wrong medications prescribed by other doctors, I found Dr. Iversen, who then treated my ongoing shingles pain and restless leg syndrome. I found her to be extremely competent, knowledgeable, patient and thorough. If only I had consulted her earlier! I highly recommend her to anyone suffering needless pain or sleepless nights.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Very knowledgable, competent and friendly. Excellent Doctor and great person. Amazing diagnostician. Very compassionate and patient centered

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

She is amazing, listens to your comments, explains everything in detail, never talks down to you. I am so glad I found her! She has helped me manage mistakes made by other doctors that didn't listen. I would recommend her to anyone and have done so.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I love Dr. Iversen. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She is also very friendly and down to earth. I went to her for acupuncture with great results and would highly recommend her. She books fast and is not always ready on the dot but that's because she is busy. I would rather that than a dr sitting around without any patients. ha ha

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Robin J. Iversen's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1985)

Oxford