Ratings for Dr. Phillip S. Epstein

at first this dr. appeared to be very progressive and knowledgeable. i quickly realized his practice was extremely disorganized with usually an hour waiting time, even though the office waiting room was empty. his treatment was not consistent with what he promised. at future appointments, he had no recollection of what was previously discussed, which was of ultimate importance for a successful outcome. do not use this doctor unless you are really desperate, and then pray....alot.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

If this is the same Dr. Phillip as the one also tending to patients in Wheeling, I have to say that I would NOT recommend this doctor whatsoever! He does not follow through on what he states he will do for you, does not have any recollection of things he had told you in previous conversations, he is rude and does not show sensitivity to your feelings. His staff there at the Wheeling office was very unprofessional and rude like him. Due to the rudeness, I stopped seeing this doctor and will never go back again!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I have been in the medical field for over 20 years. I think I have seen in all ( good and bad). I can not say enough about this man. Nothing but the best. He had safe my child. It was hard but Dr. Phil did it. I love his staff also. They make you feel as you are a part of them. They are always there for you at any given time, day or night. I love you all............ Thanks. Ellen O. YOU MAY CALL ME @ 847-8771234 Ellen Olshansky

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Phillip S. Epstein's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1963)

GHI