Dr. Benjamin Schlechter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Schlechter

Dr. Schlechter is a godsend! I had a procedure (draining an infected cyst in my back) done by a general surgeon in Harrisburg. After three weeks, my wound was not getting better. The drain was very uncomfortable, and the wound seemed to be deteriorating. At my follow-up appointment, the general surgeon told me I’d have to wait 2-4 more weeks at which point he’d assess whether he could proceed. He said the second surgery to remove the cyst and close the wound would be done in the hospital. I called Dr. Schlechter for a second opinion. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Schlechter very quickly. He removed the drain, finished the cyst removal, and prescribed an antibiotic cream to aid in healing. By the next day, I felt a million times better. I actually woke up singing! My husband said the wound was actually smaller, too. I cannot get over the difference in the level and quality of care, professionalism and skill. Dr. Schlechter is worlds above the surgeon in Harrisburg. It was clear that Dr. Schlechter cared about my situation and that his primary concern was healing me. It was such a relief! I feel SO blessed that Dr. Schlechter was able to finish my procedure. I highly recommend him and his entire staff without reservation. My only regret is that I didn’t see him first!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

The staff at Dr Schlechter's are very pleasant and accommodating. Lynn is so knowledgeable, she is highly motivated, and is so comfortable to work with - no judgement, does not make you feel awkward in any way. And Dr Schlechter, he is a gem! His work is absolutely amazing! He is the kindest man, so knowledgeable in his field of work, and his work is top notch! There is no one like him! I highly recommend Dr Schlechter and his team!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Staff very courteous and helpful. Procedure was very good, and quite easy for me. Recovery quite fast. I will definitely come back for some additional work.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I am very satisfied with my breast augmentation. The office staff is friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Schlechter shows that he really cares with post-op appointments.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Everyone was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable with my procedure. On surgery day they calmed my nerves and the the surgery itself was easy. I am very happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Scheduling the apt was very quick and they were very quick to respond to my questions and get me scheduled. They answered any questions i had and made the day of surgery easy and relaxing. I did have postop complications and increased amount of pain. They were quick to get me the pain medications that i needed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

From the minute I sent a Facebook message to Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery and received an answer right away, I knew these people payed attention to their patients. I had my breast augmentation consult with Dr. Schlechter and scheduled my surgery right away. So far I am very happy with my results. Everyone at that office treats you like family.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I had my 12 year old breast implants removed and an upper and lower blepharoplasty done four days ago. I am really surprised that there wasn't really any major pain afterward.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

At 70 years old, I finally did something I have always wanted to do. I came to Dr. Schlechter for a breast lift - something I should have done 30 years ago. I never had surgery before in my life so this was all so foreign to me. Dr. Schlechter was so kind. Don from anesthesia was incredible and so thorough. Lynne was absolutely fabulous. I could not have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I was really impressed about how much information I was provided by Dr. Schlechter, Don form anesthesia, and Lynne. I felt very comfortable going into my blepharoplasty surgery and there were no surprises. I had a seamless experience and will recommend this practice over and over.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Benjamin Schlechter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Wyomissing, PA