Ratings for Dr. Kevin Jovanovic

does unnecessary procedures to get insurance money

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The first time I went to the doctor, I thought - well, here is a doctor that takes his time with his patients. The second time I went, he was late for over an hour, as his dad was away and he was treating other patients too. After waiting for so long, he came in and walked out in literally 5 mins. I thought ok, it's a busy time. I went again today, and even though I didn't wait, he was in such a hurry to get me out that door! Besides his phones ringing all the time while he's with you, he was very quick, and I felt rushed! Doctor, I come to you once a year! You think you could spend more time? I mean, is it all about making money? quick turnover?

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He is a complete jerk. He only wants to prescribe you something and get you out of the office. He doesn't actually want to help you. STAY AWAY. Along with his jerk father who has a temper and apologizes when you're getting an abortion. Should've reported these two horrible people to the state a long time ago. Not to mention his staff has the worst attitude depending on the day. Really horrible.

Submitted March 1, 2016

We have worked very hard to improve or office experience and our care for our patients. Ratemds has been unwilling to update their reviews. We have over 250 more recent reviews on Zoc Doc. Please check them out! Kevin Jovanovic MD http://www.zocdoc.com/doctor/kevin-jovanovic-md-facog-facs-694

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Took time to understand my concerns. Excellent bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Kevin delivered my son and has been my OBGYN for a number of years now. He is so thorough! His staff is super nice and he is very patient and personable. I had a 4 year old that would often accompany me to visits with Dr. Kevin and he was always so kind to her. He answered all of her questions and never once appeared impatient. The receptionists would give her circular file stickers as a treat when we were leaving. Everyone in the office has never been anything but accommodating to myself and my family. Dr. Kevin is the best and I can not believe anyone would say otherwise.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Kevin Jovanovic is extremely knowledgeable and by far the best Ob/Gyn that I've seen in New York. I had a major health problem, and most doctors that I tried told me "it's too complicated"...I guess surgery and malpractice and all that keep doctors from doing what they took an oath to do? Anyway, Dr. Jovanovic helped me, and in the end it wasn't even what everyone thought. I've recommended him to friends, and will continue to do so. He is the best!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

I was very disappointed with Dr. Kevin Jovanovic. I waited sometimes over an hour to be seen. The staff is very unfriendly. I did not receive the proper care I deserved or was paying for. Luckily there are tons of fabulous doctors in NYC.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009