Ratings for Dr. Anna Marie Lee

I've been going to Dr. Lee for many years. She and her staff are professional, efficient and thorough. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I recently visited Dr Lee's office as a new patient and had a very pleasant experience. I found the staff to be very friendly and knowledgable , I was seen in a timely manner and the hygienist was very gentle. I also found Dr. Lee to be very friendly and thorough as well as open to listen and address my dental concerns. The office was very clean and their equipment seemed to be state of the art. Overall my experience was a very good one and I will definitely be remaining a regular patient there. I would highly recommend her to my friends and coworkers .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Lee and her staff has always been polite and friendly. Even when we stopped going to the dentist for awhile, they never made me feel guilty. Dr. Lee has always done a thorough and as painless as possible job.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Myself, wife, and children went to Dr. Lee for a short period of time. Anna Marie is a somewhat odd lady - her affect is flat. Though not unapproachable, she isn't particularly friendly either. That wouldn't have bothered me if she had been a skilled dentist. However, she did a filling on my wife that ended up abcessing while we were on vacation and had to be repaired by another dentist.

Submitted July 1, 2008