Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Horne

He is worst dr I ever saw. Says he is a psychiatrist but did nothing but prescribe drugs which depressed me more. Not one minute of counseling. Kept giving me multiple choice questions while I was kept waiting. And took a $400 fee up front when I had good insurance. I sent certified letter to return and had to place a complaint with the Medical Society to get it back, because he refused the letter twice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

this dr yells at his staff in front of patients, is highly disorganized and his office is not sanitary. he lost my payment. he lost my medical records. and he seems like he needs a psychiatrist himself. he is also generally running at least an hour late. how is he a dr? how did a guy like this make it though medical school? no wonder vegas has such a high rate of malpractice lawsuits. very very disturbing that this guy is allowed to provide care. DO NOT GO TO THIS "DOCTOR"

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Robert L. Horne's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)