Ratings for Dr. Majid Torabi

Excellent Doctor, recommend him highly, he treated me well for my ear infection

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I took my daughter to see Dr. Torabi for her chronic throat infections and ear infections, she was quickly diagnosed. After some testing, it was decided that she needed surgical intervention .Everything went perfectly well as she is totally symptom free. Dr Torabi and his staff couldn't have been more professional and caring. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Very excellent Doctor. Couldn't be more happy with my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Torabi and his staff have treated myself and my family extremely well, not only is he available to answer questions but calls back quickly and is very courteous. He has helped my family and I immensely with our ear, nose, and throat conditions, I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Horrible experience. God forbid you have to call while he's on-call. He treats patients with. No respect and is super rude. He doesn't know what he's doing either.

Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

The only nice person in the office was the guy doing the hearing test and two nurses. I went there to take my 7 year daughter to get tested for food allergies, dr. Torabi did not see my daughter the first time we were there, they gave me a papef to fill out on which allergy testing I wanted done for my daughter, came back 3 weeks later waited for a while to see the dr. And here comes dr . torabi hands me a paper and tells me no nuts she's allergic to nut and penuts, and walked a way I wa ted him to go over her allergies and the result numbers and what they meant , I had to chase him down the hall to ask him, and he tells me that he doesn't know a about reaction and then he left, he doesn't care about his patients at all unless their getting surgery and his making money, if you have food allergies dont go to dr.torabe gind a dr. That will help you , he is the worst..

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Last year I saw Dr. Torabi for a hearing test. I was called into the office on time by the tester, Michael who greeted me by name and introduced himself by name. Nice, personalized service! He was professional, efficient and had great 'bed side manner'. Then I saw Dr. Torabi who was professional, efficient and friendly as well. He ordered and I got the hearing aids I needed. I had to see him again a couple of weeks ago because of new hearing problems. I was seen right on time by the Doctor who ordered another test. Again, it was with Michael who was as friendly and professional as he had been during my first visit. Then I saw Dr. Torabi within minutes of the test who ordered an MRI. It did take almost two weeks for the MRI company to call and set up an appointment but that could be because of their scheduling or it could be Dr. Torabi's office. I don't know but my MRI isn't life threatening so a two week wait for the test was/is not unreasonable. Overall, I am quite satisfied!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

The office staff is incompetent, and very short with you. They spend no time with you and want to rush you. Waited 30 minutes to see the Dr. He flew in and hardly looked at me. said I had a deveated septum, offered no advise on what could be done. felt my throat said felt no cancer. ran a scope down my nose to throat and said ok. said he was prescribing a Barium test for me and it was marked stat. Then said to make appt 2 weeks after test. It is over a month later and have heard nothing about getting the test done. I feel all he was interested in was how much he could charge my ins and medicare.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Majid Torabi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor, recommend him highly, he treated me well for my ear infection"

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my daughter to see Dr. Torabi for her chronic throat infections and ear infections, she was quickly diagnosed. After some testing, it was decided that sh..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very excellent Doctor. Couldn't be more happy with my doctor. "

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Torabi and his staff have treated myself and my family extremely well, not only is he available to answer questions but calls back quickly and is very cour..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience. God forbid you have to call while he's on-call. He treats patients with. No respect and is super rude. He doesn't know what he's doing eith..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My throat was soar, went by for an appointment they took me in as a walk-in! Was glad. A+"

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "the time we went for a hearing test. No follow up. No referral for hearing aids. diagnosis: couldn't say what the results were Gio to Dr. Bellows. ."

October 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=866608'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014