Ratings for Dr. David M. Rosenberg

A friend recommended Dr Rosenberg. At a 2 week newborn visit, my baby was administered his first set of vaccines!! As a first time mother, I listened to and trusted him. As time went on, I found Dr Rosenberg to talk very loudly and over me when I ask questions. I switched to a wonderful Dr at Shoreview Pediatrics. Several nurses and the pediatrician were shocked that my newborn received these. This is on the state website for children's vaccinations- I have proof of him doing this! Basically, my son had to pretty much start over as many need to a certain amount of months apart. I'm glad he hasn't done this to any other person on here and I hope this might prevent something like this happening to another child. Best of luck!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

He's taken care of my children since they were infants at he Fox Pointe Clinic...he is excellent!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Rosenberg is the best! He is skilled, patient, available, listens, and documents visits clearly. I always believe my children have the best care with his capable hands and mind. More like him would end the healthcare mess.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Doctor Rosenberg is the most caring doctor I ever met and he knows his job. I will NEVER take my daughter to any other doctor after meeting Doctor Rosenberg. Thanks alot Roseberg DeAiira Mcvicker-Rhodes

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. David M. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)