Ratings for Dr. Kurt P. Wohlrab

I had switched from another surgeon & was so pleasantly surprised by the care, efficiency & knowledge of Dr. Wohlrab! Great results for my shoulder surgery! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

The theme continues - he is knowledgeable of the most current medical technology yet is able to explain it in layman's terms. He is compassionate and understanding. He makes eye contact and listens. I feel I can make informed decisions based on the best information he provides in a way I can understand. I trust his guidance and medical abilities.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Wohlrab is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Who always has time to explain everything that is happening with the patient and what to expect every step of their recovery.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Wohlrab not only has excellent medical skills but he is compassionate, caring & takes time with his patients. My 95 year old mother fell in her assistive living home while I, her daughter was on the other side of the US. My young adult children went immediately to the emergency room to be with her. For hours, they could not get any information from the staff. Dr. Wohlrab examined her & then spent as much time as my children needed explaining her situation. Being informed & treated with respect, helped them cope with her condition. Then he checked back periodically with them until I could get to her. His surgery was successful but he was very honest in his description of what to expect as she went through rehab. He always explained in terms that I could understand. His office & staff are a refection of him in their caring, professionalism, knowledge & compassion.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Medrisk
Megalife Insurance
Meritain
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Rocky Mountain Health Plans