Ratings for Dr. Arthur M. Park

Gives up on patients who don't do it his way. He literally threw his hands up and sulked on the other side of the delivery room because I told him the perenial massage he gave hurt more than my crowning baby and that I needed to be upright to deliver. He never introduced himself, no "congratulations," and absolutely no support- just a lot of nurses yelling in my face that I would kill my baby if I didn't get in bed. No bedside manner, and must be very unfamiliar with unmediated births.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Park should not be practicing. He delivered my grand daughter but the whole labor and delivery was a nightmare once he became involved. If I had known his reputation we would have asked for someone else. The first words out of his mouth to my daughter as she was in the middle of pushing was "I don't think you're going to make it!" Just matter of fact. He didn't even introduce himself. Then he cut into my daughter while doing a c section after she told him multiple times she could feel everything he was doing. The epidural wasn't working. This guy should get out of the business of medicine!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

RUDE!! AND circumcised my son and did it wrong!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

He broke my water in his office, told me to go across to the hospital and tell them that it broke 2 hrs ago at home. I went and told them exactly what he told me. They just laughed it off and said Dr Park, he knows better than that. During delivery, he said he had a 3;30 tee time and wanted me to hurry, like I had a choice in how long it took. My sister said he twisted the baby's head so hard that she seriously thought he broke her neck when turning her after the head delivered. She looked as though she had no neck for days because it was swollen. He couldn't wait for my placenta to delivery, had to make that tee time, so he pulled it out and busted it in pieces. He left for his golf game only to be called back within 30 mins because I was hemorrhaging. He had nearly his whole forearm up inside of me trying to clean out the placenta he broke because he couldn't wait for it to deliver...and the nurse was pushing my stomach...worse pain that having my baby and she was 9lbs 2oz. This was in 1995. Years later a couple nurses told me...don't ever go to him...he has more malpractice suits against him than any other doctor in Bakersfield, they said they don't know how he was still in practice...And it amazes me that he IS still practicing. The WORST doctor I've ever dealt with in my 52 years on earth....and I've had many medical problems and seen many doctors for many different things. Please do yourself a favor and find someone else. I've never written a bad review before for a doctor, but this one needs to be written. I've told people every time I've been asked...to steer clear of this man since 1995.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Very rude and terrible bedside manner. He is rough in his examinations. The only good thing is the wait time is short.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

He stopped my labor with a shot then 1 hr later made me start to push. He was very sloppyand rude. He did an unneeded hysterectomy. Never checked my insision and refused to give me meds after. Then told my husband 'don't get a lawyer, handle it like a man, meet me in the back!'

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Horrible, he was no help not nice he was out of the room in a blink of an eye.will never go to him again.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I find it ironic people still saying anything about his delivery skills as he no longer delivers. Sure his bedside manner is appalling but I think it's just due to doing his job for so long and dealing with anywhere from lower class ghetto to upperclass snobs and the sweet people in between get kinda the brunt of it. Both of my kids are alive because of him and it makes me extremely nervous to go through another doctor that I in the office despite his shining record.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I started leaking amniotic fluid, and set an appointment with him to go in and be checked. He told me I was fine, and that I should just go to the ER next time I had any concerns.. 4 days later I was in preterm labor at 33 weeks. Luckily I got to the hospital in time for them to save my daughter. I would never EVER go to him or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

He was so sarcastic and rude. didn't like answering questions was rude about my complaints. When finding out the sex of baby i couldn't tell it was my first baby he told me "what you never seen one of those before" he was very impatient and rude in delivery not waiting for my body

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Arthur M. Park's Credentials

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1985)