Ratings for Dr. P. Kurt Bamberger

I have never been treated in such a condescending manner as I was by Dr. Bamberger. He told me that the pain I was describing did not make any sense to him. I believe I wasn't using the exact words that he wanted me to use, but I was describing it in the best way I know about how I feel. He also made me feel like the pain I was describing was questionable due to the fact that I look so healthy and he doubted that I could be in such pain with my healthy appearance. I am not one for histrionics, so there was no crying or tears on my part. I guess that is what he was looking for because what kind of doctor would question your pain based on your looks. I would never recommend him to anyone. It was a waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Doctor Bamberger is top notch number 1 in his field. He and his associates saved my life and made it possible for me to return to work. The greatest care ever.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Since this gall bladder surgery was initiated upon entering the ER of a hospital, Dr. Bamberger's staff was not contacted, but I already knew Jane from before and am confident that she hasn't changed since that time. She was helpful in my decision to have hernia surgery just before the township Memorial Day Parade & Service; I've coordinated that parade for 34 years. Dr. Bamberger's helpfulness, knowledge and punctuality are beyond reproach. But I asked him to remove my gall bladder because of his skill as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

had hernia surgery 1yr ago no problems excellent staff helpful and super friendly Dr Bamberger super friendly and answers any questions you might have

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Had hernia surgery six years ago. Dr Bamberger was recommended by my own doctor. No complications, no problems since then. Staff was particularly helpful scheduling around my schedule.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I had an hernia operation 05/18/12. He was very caring and explained every until I understood everything. Dr. Bamberger has a great bedside maner. He was very gentle when changing the dressings. I am seeing him again for another operation. I would certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Would never recommend. He made and admitted to surgical mistake but I had no help with medical bills. 3 day stay turned into 3 week stay in hospital.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Bamberger was knowledgable and very personable. He has returned phone calls promptly and answered questions until I thoroughly understood with much patience. I am very happy with his office staff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. P. Kurt Bamberger's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in West Reading, PA