Ratings for Dr. Karen A. Wirtshafter

Excellent doctor. I the procedure she recommened has made a huge difference . She listens, and is caring.I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Excellent Doctor. She was caring, knowledgeable, and very good at taking care of me.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

First visit my wife and I are very happy with the experience.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I'll make this short.... Dr Wirtshafter along with every staff member are professional and friendly and go beyond the call of duty. I have recommended Dr. W to may people who all have said she is excellent. . Mark Bizz

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I was told to bring a copy of my cat scan results (of my sinuses) to her office before my visit. I went all the way to the hospital first to pick them up, then drove to her office--only to be told by her that she didn't need them! She didn't have a concrete diagnosis and instead gave me total attitude as if I were wasting her time. I had been suffering for months and she didn't help me at all. Rude & unprofessional. Never again!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Karen A. Wirtshafter

Dr. Karen A. Wirtshafter's response
Good Afternoon - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT & Allergy Associates. Service excellence is the core of our mission as an organization and we strive to insure that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience. I am very sorry to read about your experience in our office. A member of our Senior Management Team would like to speak to you about your feedback in more detail. Please contact us via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'Parsippany ENTA' and your contact information and a Senior Manager will contact you immediately. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

Submitted June 15, 2015

Not only did this office squeeze me in the same day, the staff was so friendly and amazing. I did have to wait a little but I just appreciated that they squeezed me in that day. It's almost unheard of for an office to take a new client that day. I have to say Dr. Wirthshafter was by far the nicest, most kind, and amazing Dr I have ever met. She really listened to my concerns and took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me. I even made sure to tell her that I have never met a Dr. like her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Almost always on time. Excellent doctor's office. Wouldn't change doctor's for the world. Dr. Wirshafter is terrific.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Wirtshafter and the entire group of Dr's and staff at ENT and Allergy in Parsippany NJ are wonderful. I have been a patient of the group for many years and I am always treated very well. I have a chronic condition so I have regular visits to the office but I am always greeted with a smile and made to feel welcomed by the group. In particular Dr. Wirtshafter is a very gentle Dr. and she always takes the time necessary to help me out. She has performed many in office procedures and two surgeries on me. I am very happy with her and the entire group.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Very professional, very well educated, and very caring. I have had surgery and it worked. Part of my sinus condition is just the way god made me, my sinus's do not drain properly on their own. Dr Wirtshafter has been excellent in diagnosing and treating my perpetual sinus condition.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Wirtshafter has been trying my 4 year old daughter for about a year. She performed a tonsilectomy, adenoidectomy, and put tubes in her ears. Throughout the consultation process, surgery, and post-op follow-ups Dr. Wirtshafter has been great. She takes time to explain everything and listens to us describe the symptoms and our concerns prior to the surgery. My daughter started off scared but over the course of the year, she has definitely warmed up to Dr. Wirtshafter thanks to her smiling face and cheerful attitude. The only slight complaint I have is that the office can get slightly backed up in the afternoon around allergy season which resulted in a few appointments where we were sitting in the waiting room past our appointment time. But the staff has always been apologetic when this has happened. Great experience and have recommended the office (and Dr. Wirtshafter) to several people.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Karen A. Wirtshafter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1986)