Ratings for Dr. Myron E. Schwartz

I am so happy I found Dr. Schwartz. He really listens to his patients and forms a genuine connection. My surgery was a success and Dr. Schwartz was available for any questions or concerns I had before, during, and after my surgery. He is a gifted surgeon and a compassionate man.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Schwartz saved my fathers life. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr Schwartz is amazing he saved my life if you are in need of a liver transplant there is no one better

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

We saw min of 15 MD's for my husbands condition. Dr Schwartz is not only brilliant, he is a kind & compassionate man. He REALLY cares about his patients.We were given many options and were truthfully told what to expect. He didn't try & sell us every test under the sun when the outcome would be the same. Dr Schwartz answered every email we sent him with honest and logical information. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr Schwartz saved my life! After seeing a few other doctors for a lesion on my liver...with wrong diagnosis..Dr Schwartz diagnosed my problem...set up surgery and followed through with utmost professionalism....4.5 years later...I'm still here...thanking him for it....the Best!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Myron E. Schwartz's Credentials

• French

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)