Ratings for Dr. Angelo E. Gousse

I had seen two Urologists previously who could not diagnose my problem and would not LISTEN to my concerns and symptoms. Dr. Gousse took his time to listen to all my concerns and my worries. He examined me and ordered some tests. My next visit he took his time explaining my situation in detail. He went over the results ,the labs, and procedures that were done and how he will proceed. His last words to me was we will work together and get an answer to get you better. I found Dr. Gousse to be very compassionate and caring. He is very professional, very smart and well respected in his field. I advise everyone I know with urinary leakage problems to see Dr. Gousse. I believe that he is an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I was referred by Dr. Gousse by my Gynecologist. I had severe prolapse for years. I went to see Dr. Gousse , he took his time to explain my condition. He scheduled me to do several tests to make sure I got the proper diagnostic and treatment. He reassured me that my problem can be fixed and I should not be living in that condition. The doctor was awesome, very thorough ad compassionate. Dr. Gousse is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He is an excellent teacher. I was really impressed and chocked the way I was treated not as a patient but a family member. He really cares, this is rare to find doctors with those qualifications. I had surgery, he was able to fix my problem. The best thing about it, he did not use the mesh. Now I am cured and I am happy. I will always remain loyal to Dr. Gousse. God Bless him!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I recently underwent surgery by Dr Gousse. I have always feared shots, needles and the entire concept of surgery. My experience with Dr Gousse could not have been any better. After careful evaluation of other MD's within and beyond my local area none had the expertise of Dr Gousse. He was very efficient in diagnosing and treating my condition. In addition, he is very personable, kind, decent and well educated gentleman. His bed side manner was re-assuring, professional and compassionate. I give Dr Gousse the highest of recommendations and truly appreciate his professionalism. He is an asset to the medical field. Thank you Dr Gousse!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Angelo E. Gousse's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Massachusetts