Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Rooney

I would be deaf if it weren't for Dr. Rooney's knowledge, expertise, and kindness. I had been treated by military physicians who made my problem worsen by not taking cultures etc to solve the problem. Dr. Rooney right away started doing the right things, cultures, etc and after he performed surgery, I was no longer suffering from a perforated tympanic membrane or the fungus infection that I had had for sseveral years. Thanks to Dr. Rooney, I'm fine now.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Had long waits for operating room and in office. Surgery did not work.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Unlike three other specialists who dismissed an enlarged lymph node on my neck as "infection", Dr. Rooney correctly diagnosed it as cancer (lymphoma). He removed it promptly, and the pathologist's report confirmed his diagnosis. I was then able to get prompt cancer treatment at the oncologist's office. Because of Dr. Rooney's correct diagnosis, prompt and precise surgery, I am alive today, some 9 years later. I owe him my life. His surgery itself was excellent and I can barely see any scar. He also did two very complex tonsilectomies on two adults, one of them my son, and both of these people attest to Dr. Rooney's excellence. Trust Dr. Rooney with your life; he is very very good. If you want to confirm the above, you can reach me by email: rn3 at micky dot cotse dot net.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Daniel D. Rooney's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1968)

Amerigroup