Ratings for Dr. Shagufta Hasan

I have MS I moved to Portland and my insurance co. Referred me to Dr.Hasan. I think that they need to have there brains examined. The first time I saw her I had a medical problem with seizures and all she could talk to me was about my weight and that I need to get out of my wheelchair. She didn't even ask me my weight (240) all she could say was get out of the wheelchair which I need becouse I have MS. She has toils me that see won't prescribe a wheelchair to any one that needs one becouse of me and she tould me so. For your safety and own well being dont ever go to see this doctor becouse she is so stupied and I will never go to her agone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Was referred by my Insurance Company, don't think they even checked the facility. There is NO RESTROOMS for the clients to use. Was told I would be taken off my current meds before she even looked at my records that hadn't been faxed over yet, and was told to suffer from withdrawals, people in her country don't take pain meds unless they are in the hospital. Probably the WORST Doctor and Office I have ever seen in my life. PLEASE READ THE OTHER RATINGS AND BELIEVE THEM! I had the same problems. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Lacked punctuality, kept interrupting me with seemingly unrelated questions. I feel like she didn't listen at all. The exam was limited in the extreme. I would not recommend this physician. Sorry.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Hassan's office is the most unprofessional clinic I have ever been in. As a medical professional myself, I have been in hundreds of them. I did not see her for medical conditions myself, but have had to accompany clients here on several occasions. They certainly are in HUGE violations of HIPAA law as well as just downright rude. People come in and out of the exam room at will, the doctor herself stops mid-sentence to take phone calls, she belittles people, talks about them to other patients and to her office staff right out in the open. They do not keep any patient information confidential. I could walk up and grab any patients chart and look at it as they were sitting on the counter, I could also tell you what the 3 patients that were seen before my client were being seen for! I would NEVER EVER go here, or recommend that anyone go to this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I went into see this doctor about a condition that i am experiencing. Needless to say she sat across the room and told me I'm fine. Did even do a check up nothing. Heck i could of saved myself 30 bucks and had my husband say that. Went to another doctor and found out something is wrong, and he helped me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS GREAT SHE OPENED UP HER CLINIC ON SUNDAY WHEN MY DAUGHTER NEEDED TO SEE HER SHE ALSO OFFERS A FREE CLINIC TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO INSURANCE . I TRUST AND RESPECT THIS DOCTOR LIKE THE FACT SHE IS OLD SCHOOL AND SUPPORTS BREASTFEEDING CO SLEEPING AND CLOTH DIAPERS

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

This doc, Is very Rude and very unhelpful,She disrespect's others, she fail'es to behave within the context of a society or a group of people's social and heath's need's, She has no essential boundaries of normally accepted behaviour. She is unable or unwilling to take the time of ones heaths need's this is what is socially unceptable in the medical filed, She has done this to more thin 4 people i know now, PLEASE dont go to her if you're need of heath care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Hasan is of the old school that practices medicine the way it should be. She is always available for telephone consultation, and goes out of her way to meet your needs. She is very capable, and does all minor procedures in house, rather than sending you elsewhere. She is amazing. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Dr. Shagufta Hasan's Credentials

• F Jinnah Med Col Womens U/Punjab (Grad. 1980)