Ratings for Dr. Glenn S. Tse

I had surgery april 24th 2014 and Dr.Tse and his staff at Kiaser Surgery Center in Folsom were the best. This was my first surgery I've had and they made me feel totally safe and comfortable and well informed throughout the whole process. I could not have had a better doctor than Dr.Tse and his staff.I can't thank them enough for how great of a job they did and how much better i feel. Than you again!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

He is a great surgeon. I would recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Tse was incredible. He explained everything that was going on with my Hernia and the upcoming operation. Other Dr's left me feeling confused,scared and uninformed. Dr. Tse made me like I could trust him and I do. The surgery went longer than expected as the hernia was larger than he expected and he fixed it perfectly. Almost 6 weeks later and I am feeling great!! I would recommend Dr.Tse to anyone! Great, professional, friendly and informative. A+ THANK YOU DR.TSE!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Glenn S. Tse's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)