Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Wren

The good: every doctor in this practice is excellent and trustworthy, especially Dr. Wren and Dr. Bernal. The bad: sadly, I will never go there again because of their steadfast policy of demanding that you keep a credit card on file with them in case of "co-pay and insurance problems." I'm not about to do this because my card has been compromised 4 times this year. When I declined to do this, I was told that i could not see the doctor. Not sure about the legality of this. Other WARNING: they ask you to sign something that gives permission for credit/collection agencies to call you if payments are late. I may be paranoid, but these policies scared me away from an otherwise excellent practice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Fantastic Doctor,Pinpointed what my problem was,when other doctors couldnt help me.Only problem was I have primary and secondary Insurance and there billing office manager has not a clue with submitting both.She has made too many mistakes,my secondary contacted her and got the same rude unprofessional attitude that I got.Shame on her as I am now afraid to go there because of all her mistakes which is scary.I wonder why the doctors allow this to go on in this day and age.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Absoutley the best urologist Dr. I was referred to him by my rehab.med dr .after I had a bad experience with a urology dr. From up north, Dr . Wren quickly new I had a serious neurological bladder problem , order tests right away wasted no time . Would recommend him to anyone who needs a Urologist who knows his stuff !!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Wren has cured my kidney stone problem of the last 20 years. He has knowledge of the latest techniques and is a a top-notch diagnostition and surgeon. He has also diagnosed a condition my wife has suffered with for over 20 years that dozens of doctors could not. She is well on the way to recovery now and nearly pain free.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Dr. Francis J. Wren's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Somers Point, NJ