Ratings for Dr. Mark K. Lencke

I've been going to dr. Lencke for a long time and his staff is very nice and dr Lencke explains what the problem is with his patients I'm always understand where he coming from I have seizures and when something goes wrong he will explain or if he has to change medicine he will. But I recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

My same spouse visited this practice several days ago. There was a problem with his insurance - but rather than attempt to solve the problem, the office staff turned him away. I attempted to speak with the clerk and give them my credit card - but she refused to speak to me. I phoned back and one of the office managers promised to reschedule him. She never called me back - when I called them, suddenly the appointment that she said was available was gone - not until February they said. I have never in my life had such a horrible experience with anyone. One of the clerks hung the phone up on me - the other one, phoned my spouse and told him not to ever allow me to attempt to send them another Fax. - attempting to reschedule an appointment for someone who is experiencing a seizure disorder? THERE ARE TWO ISSUES: 1 - THESE PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY - THEY COULD GIVE A RIP ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE 2 - THEY ARE BEYOND RUDE - THIS IS THE WORST. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS OFFICE WITH THE OFFICE OF CIVIL RIGHTS FOR DISCRIMINATION AND ALSO FOR DENYING MEDICAL CARE. MY ADVICE - STEER CLEAR - NO ONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Lencke was very helpful in helping me treat my seizure disorder. Every time I left his office he gave me at least a month's worth of free samples of my meds thus saving me hundreds in copays. People who say he is rude to patients have never spent much time around him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

This man was rude to several patients today. I heard them talking. One woman cried on the way out and said she would not be back. His staff said he was in a bad mood. Then it was my turn. He was short. Would not answer questions. Kept telling me everything I asked was my GP's job. He would only give me samples of stuff I told him had not worked for me in the past. I complained to the Family Practice Group about his behavior. They said no more referrals to him. Not very professional!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Told me I only had 15 minutes. Told me I could only talk about migaines - not what was causing them. He did all the talking, refused to let me speak. He was rude. He yelled at people in the waiting room and then preceded to take his anger out on me too. I will never go back to him. I complained to The VP at Lexington Medical. She said that this behavior would be forwarded to their referral sites. I don't like being yelled at and not allowed to speak.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

spent very little time, prescribed muscle relaxer. Let me go no follow up

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I have been going to Dr Lencke for almost 13 years for MS. He has always been very concerned and has had his staff return my calls very quickly. He is always courteous, thoughtful and extremely caring. He really thinks about your case before changing things. He carefully weighs the options regarding what is in your best interest. He has had an MS specialist consult on my case when he was in the office. I would recommend Dr Lencke to anyone who wanted to go to an intelligent, thoughtful doctor who only considers what is best for his patients. MS is a very difficult disease to diagnose and care for. He does everything in his power to do his best for his patients, but sometimes, like all doctors, it is out of his hands. Dr Lencke also has a wonderful sense of humor which always helps in all situations. I love having him as my doctor and would never consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

This doctor is so insecure he cannot handle basic questions that any literate person would ask. He is so easily offended and his remarks to redeem himself are sad and inappropriate. Lab results are like lost treasures. When you do get an answer he acts like waiting was no big deal. His receptionist gave me my lab results and had no idea what to do when I started asking questions. If you are a person who likes to think for yourself, forget it, he cannot handle it. Money matters to him and that is about it. He has no respect for others in need and seems to be annoyed much of the time. He sets the tone for his staff because they seem to follow his attitude, immature and inconsiderate. The times I have been there feel to me like a SNL skit and it doesn't seem like this kind of care should be a reality. Stay away from this practice if you want to be taken seriously and treated with any amount of respect or just simply listened to.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I saw Dr.Lencke today 8/15/11. The office staff was very friendly. I did not have to wait but maybe 30 mins. before I was called back. Dr. Lencke was wonderful, he was very gentle, kind, and answered all my questions. He also took the time to do a complete neurological exam. He explained in detail the possible reason for the problem I was seen for. He also referred me to another specialist to further evaluate the problem. And in the future , should I need to see a neurologist again, I would see Dr. Lencke without question. He took the time to explain every thing to me in terms that I could understand. I would personally recommend Dr. Lencke to anyone who needs to see a neurologist. My entire experience from the moment I arrived was above excellent !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Avoid this man at all costs. He is so arrogant and rude. He doesn't listen and is not interested in your health. He acts like you're a bother and wasting his time when it's really a waste of your time and money. He's just a real jerk.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Mark K. Lencke's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)

Sagamore Health Network