Ratings for Dr. George F. Steinhardt

Dr. Steinhardt was one of God's blessing when my son was born in 1992. He shared our journey of finding out what our son was missing. He was diagnosed with Triad syndrome. Dr. Steinhardt was then in St. Louis, MO. He was an awesome doctor and Jean was his assistant at the time. We were truly blessed to have his knowledge on our son's condition.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Steinhardt has been a wonderful dr. for my 3 month old daughter. I orginally met with Dr. Steinhardt prior to my daughters birth due to her kidney issues prenatally. Each time that we have been to his office he has listened to all of my concerns and has been VERY personable and able to put all of my concerns at ease. What I love most about him is the large amount of time he is willing to spend with you at each visit. This does however, can make him late for your schduled appointment time - This to me is not a concern because it shows me that he cares and takes all the time he needs to meet with patients/parents. My daughter has also been hospitalized 3 times in the the past 3 months and his bedside manner is EXCELLENT... He came to see her twice a day (Mon.-Fri.)to see how she was doing. My daugher will be having surgery with him in the next month and I must say that I feel that she is in the best hands and know that Dr. Steinhardt's 30+ years of experience will put me a ease.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

He was very kind and helpful. Our son had surgery and recovered quickly with no problems or complications. He was professional as well as personable. Everything was clearly explained to us and they were not only good with our son but also with us nervous parents.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. George F. Steinhardt's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1975)

Wellcare Health Plans