You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Y. Viksman

Dr. Michael Y. Viksman's Ratings

Dr. Viksman and his staff are wonderful. Attitude service and results are excellent. Have recommended his to my family and friends and they all agree. He is a lucky find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

If you are tired of getting sick all the time due to your seasonal allergies, go see Dr. Viksman. He will take a detailed history, really listen to you and answer your questions, examine you, test you as indicated, and develop a plan of treatment. It takes some time but puts you in control of your health- no more frequent trips to the doctor or walk-in clinic for decongestants and antibiotics. No more feeling tired, and having itchy watery eyes and sneezing, no more congestion. Take control, treat the cause and symptoms will go away! It's wonderful not being sick all the time. Thank you Dr. Viksman. You are an extraordinary physician and a gentleman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I had horrible sinus pressure for months. He took the time to listen to my symptoms,ask targeted questions, and prescribed a treatment regimen that began to help right away!! I am a nurse and I will direct patients to him gladly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

He helped me eat apples, cherries, and all my favorite fruit again! When I hit my 30's i developed an allergy to several different kinds tree fruit not to mention really brutal spring allergies. Dr Viksman, accurately diagnosed my issues (and even predicted the next food I'd start to have trouble with) and then put me on allergy shots. About a year and a half later, I'm eating my favorite fruit again and spring time is so much more pleasant. He's great with my 7 year old son who has a similar allergies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I've been taking my son to Dr. Viksman for nearly 2 years. After going to a different allergist, recommended by our pediatrician, and not getting the answers/results I wanted, I sought out Dr. Viksman. Now, we know what my son is allergic to and can keep him cough, Benadryl and nebulizer FREE! Since taking my son, I have also referred my husband's 95 year old grandmother to him for her chronic cough - he has helper her tremendously!! His staff is amazing and he is simply wonderful. A truly compassionate doctor who takes the time with his patients and answers all questions. I refer everyone I can to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Viksman for a year and a half. With my weekly allergy injections I am on the path to being free and clear of allergy medications and eating fruits/vegetables that I was missing out on. The only downside, I wish I didn't take as long as I did to see him. My quality of life has improved exponentially and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Viksman is extremely knowledgeable, caring and was the first physician who took the time to analyze my problem and prescribe a proper course of action. Thanks to Dr. Viksman, I am on the road to recovery after suffering for nearly a year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

You will not find a better allergist or doctor anywhere. Dr. Viksman will spend time taking a history, asking important questions and listening. He will answer all your questions. Then he will examine you thoroughly and make recommendations for allergy testing as indicated. Afterward, he will explain his findings and detail your treatment. Again, all questions will be answered. Having been to other allergists, I can tell you I finally found someone who is extraordinarily skilled and caring. Thank you Dr. Viksman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Viksman is a very thorough doctor who asked many questions regarding my health problem. His caring attitude made me feel as though I was his number one patient. He was determined to find the cause of the problem and made many adjustments to my medications. I am happy to report that after 2 years I am no longer suffering from the health issue I first came to him for. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an allergist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Very knowledgeable in his field. Prescribed a cream which cured my rash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][536587].votes_count ]]