Ratings for Dr. Randy S. Fagin

Dr. Fagin did my surgery in October 2006. At that time I was 56. As mentioned by another post, my post op pathology indicated the cancer was more advanced that originally thought. My PSA before the surgery was 31.6. However, with the surgery and two years of follow up hormone therapy, my PSA is still undetectable after 8 years.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Came from Georgia, age 69. 5-star treatment in Austin. Quick / efficient. Had prostate robotically removed 2009. Great follow-up. No complications, even with scary post pathology results. Still around 2014. PSA not measurable 5 yrs. Dr Fagin very professional/competent.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

DR GAGAN IS NOT IN THIS FOR THE MONEY HE DID MINE FOR FREE FOUND HIM ON THE INTERNET I DID NOT KNOW HIM HE JUST DID IT FOR FREE HES A GOOD MAN THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY SIGNS OF CANCER SO YOU WHO SAY HES IN THIS FOR THE MONEY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND HIS PEOPLE ARE GREAT ALSO SO THERE JIM REID TYLER TX

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Fagen did my prostate removal 3 years ago. I was 42 years old at the time and my father passed away from prostate cancer at 60. I am in the medical field and did a tremendous amount of research on finding one of the best surgeons and facilities to have my prostate removal done. I am cancer free and have no complications. Truly one of the best surgeons and facilities for this procedure.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I agree with others who think Fagin is just in the business for the money. All of the great things he promises in his vieo and literature are not what I received. He did not even bother to write my post-operative prescriptions and his claims about nerve sparing were just so much hype in my case. I feel mutilated and resent both Fagin and my uroligst who referred me to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

I believe the Dr. is only doing this for the Money, not to save lives he's greedy.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Fagin in my opinion is the Gold Standard for DiVinci Robotics Prostate Surgery. I have just had mine one month ago and am way beyond where others have said I should be. Very little loss of blood and have had an easy recovery. Very little leakage only used a pad for about a week. Worked out today, no problem. Best information and recovery protical I have seen. Nice staff and facility. Made it really easy. He is the Barry Sanders of this field.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Great doctor and staff. He is busy surgeon with great communication skills. My surgery went well, recovery went as planned with a great outcome (content, potent, cancer free)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Fagin is a busy surgeon - too busy. He did my prostate surgery and I had numerous positive margins - at 3 places according to the pathology report. He also didn't take out ANY nodes. Now I have to get hormones and radiation. Be wary of anyone that promises you the world. Prostate surgery is heavily advertised, but some of the surgeons doing it only care about getting as many patients done as possible. My surgery took under 2 hours, I thought great, but it can also mean they are sloppy - like Dr. Fagin!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Randy S. Fagin's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1997)