Ratings for Dr. S. Todd Hamilton

I left a bad review on one of his sites as he quoted me a 250. price for labs and it came back 487.00. SInce talking with him he said he will talk to the man at the lab company to honor their quote as they told him $250 for the cheek swab so Dr. Hamiliton told me that price of $250.00 and I would not have had the swab done if I knew it was going to be $487.00. I tried on his site to remove my first review, but all his "review" are locked on all his sites and will not take edits or deletions, they wont show the reviews or what people said and they will not take edits.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Not impressed at all. I don’t feel like he listened to me at all. I had to have the surgery he performed re-done. This time, I went to a different ENT and had much better results. My recovery was much easier with less down time.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I had a nose surgery few years ago, awful nose doc. I had to have another surgery with a plastic surgeon to fix Hamilton's mistake. Not a good nose surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

He's amazing! Best doctor I've ever been to. Great bedside manners

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

He is great...as a nurse...i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Disappointed after my experience waste of time. I was waiting for a long time and I didn't felt like I was helped.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I had nose surgery yesterday and Dr. Hamilton is a complete professional. Here I am a day after surgery and have only taken Tylenol, no other pain medication - thanks again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Hamilton is a very fun, enjoyable person to be around! Much like all of his friendly staff!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I think Dr.Hamilton and Scott are phenomenal, they took the time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Hamilton and his staff are awesome! I had surgery for my tonsils and nose by him and I would return to him if I need anything else! He is so nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. S. Todd Hamilton's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

UnitedHealthcare