Ratings for Dr. James B. Atcheson

He is the best doctor in town. He help me with my Pituitary Tumor and got me on the correct medicine.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Atcheson is not only so knowledgeable but also very passionate about his profession and very compassionate towards his patients.........the Best of the Best!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Atcheson is the absolute perfect Doctor! He is extremely knowledgable but always quick to contact whatever information or Consults whomever needed regarding his patients. Having been my Doctor since 1984 for Endocrine and very complicated genetic immune disorders, he is always willing to handle my emergency medical crises; Pulmonary Emboli; Renal failure, even when other specialists found a serious problem but would not handle care or treatment. He always responds, most times in person, to report test and Lab results, most especially is willing to handle my required hospitalizations when the need arises. Our trust in him extends to our daughter, another patient of Dr. Atcheson, for her medical care as well. As a nurse myself I am always impressed and so grateful for his continued dedication and genuine caring and attentive manner. Although he must be heading for much needed retirement we will continue to turn to him as long as he is in practice. Thank you, Dr. Atcheson for your years of caring, kindness and expert care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. James B. Atcheson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1966)

Commercial Insurance Company